Due to the advanced technology and the ongoing pandemic, one thing that gained popularity over time is Live streaming. Now that we are halfway through the period of uncertainties and ‘staying at home,’ live streaming has become the first preference of global organizations. However, if this word still sounds alien to you, don’t worry! This live streaming guide talks about everything you need to know regarding live streaming.
Read on to know.
What is live streaming and how does live streaming work?
The process of streaming video content on the internet in the real-time of being filmed is known as live streaming. A bit similar to TV, live streaming requires stable internet connectivity, and a suitable live streaming platform. Contrary to pre-recorded streaming, the content of live streaming is raw and unfiltered. Live streams can either be private or open to all. Live streams conducted over social media platforms are generally public. On the contrary, if you want to join live-streaming conducted over platforms like Zoom and Skype, you will need an id and a password. These platforms allow the hosts to talk with the attendees.
Live streams come as a digital alternative for many things that come with an in-person event. It allows you to save money and connect to a wider range of audiences. The best part about live streaming is, it is not limited to a particular kind of occasion. Various businesses across the globe conduct live streaming to meet different goals. It doesn’t matter if you’re hosting a seminar or working for a clothing label; you can use live streaming to expand your audience base and deliver your content effectively. There are various reasons why organizations stream their events live; however, according to studies, most of them use it for engaging with their audience.
Here are various types of events you can live stream-
- Virtual Event
- Online Workshops
- Live Matches
- Music Fests
- Virtual Training Sessions
What is the difference between Live Streaming and Live Broadcasting?
Many people get confused between live streaming and live broadcasting. The confusion generally arises from the fact that both formats have a similarity when it comes to the technology they use, and that is streaming videos through the internet. The most prominent difference between both formats lies in the delivery of content and audience engagement. Where the live streaming features intend attendees’ engagement, it isn’t the case with live broadcasting.
What are the benefits of live streaming?
Next, we have discussed some advantages of live streaming-
Live Streaming Attracts Larger Audiences
The biggest and the foremost advantage of live streaming is that they come without restrictions that a physical event would generally come with. In general, web events are accessible beyond physical confinements and geographical barriers, and people from any corner of the world can attend them. No matter what part of the world your audience comes from, they can still be a part of your event, given they have the necessary equipment and secure internet connectivity. It means virtual events allow you to have more audience than a physical event would ideally attract.
Live Streaming Prioritizes Your Content Based on the Urgency
Conducting live streaming for social media platforms has its benefits. If you take it to live streaming to deliver your content for single-time use, chances are it may come up as an urgent entity across people. The main thing you need to take care of is people don’t like to see repeated content. No matter how intriguing your content is, your audience will, over time, lose interest in it if you are delivering the same content to them. But if your content is available just for the moment, it will definitely see a high audience engagement.
Live Streaming Offers Real-Time Engagement
One of the biggest reasons organizations prefer live streaming over pre-recorded events is real-time engagement. Said to be one of the most substantial ways of increasing the audience reach of your brand, live streaming offers various opportunities for the attendees to interact with the speaker directly. This feature of live streaming ensures more attendees attend your virtual event and enhances your brand reach among the masses. Apart from providing real-time engagement between the hosts and their potential customers, live streams also allow the organizers to conduct live Q&A sessions and live polls and extend live support.
Live Streaming is not Over Popular
The reason companies should consider conducting live streaming is that it is not over-popular yet. Not many organizations are aware of the benefits that live streaming offers and, hence, they prefer other virtual events over live streams. Though many social media pages are widely conducting live streamings on Facebook and other platforms, it still stands far away from being utilized as a mode to host events. Utilize this fact to deliver your event to the masses before it gets too crowded there.
Virtual Streaming is Cheaper
Another prominent advantage that live streaming offers over other kinds of virtual events is that it is cheap. Not even relatively less expensive; live streams are kind of free. You can host a regular live stream over social media also. If you’re planning on hosting live streaming on Instagram, all you need is an Instagram account and a stable internet connection. Unlike traditional events that demand a virtual event platform, live streams are cost-effective and don’t leave you with a hole in your pocket. Where you need to take care of many if’s and but’s, live streams are a matter of just a click; quite literally.
Live Streams Allow You to Utilize Your Content in More Than One Way
If you wish to host live streaming on Instagram and save it on your feed to make it available for people to see it further, live streams make it possible for you to do so. Apart from that, you can also use the live-streamed video in the form of other content. You can make snippets of the video and upload them on your brand’s social media channels. Since it will always be available on your feed, people can visit it whenever they want, boosting the reach of your message.
How to Prepare for Live Streaming?
These are the steps you need to follow to host a successful live streaming-
Step 1: Not an Event Without Proper Planning
First thing’s first. No matter if your event is live or pre-recorded, you need to prepare for it. The benefits of preparing well don’t need special attention, but to explain in simple words, staying well-prepared beforehand will save you from a lot of blunders and make it a seamless process for you. Right from choosing a subject to selecting your target audience, plan everything so that it doesn’t cause you last-minute trouble. Apart from these things, decide an appropriate date and time for your live streaming. Also, remember, you’re hosting the event, not for yourself but the audience; hence, it goes without saying that you should plan everything keeping their comfort as your priority.
Step 2: Select the Suitable Virtual Event Platform
Now that you’ve planned the theme, date, and time of your event, it’s time to move ahead to the next step. Select a suitable virtual event platform to conduct your live stream. The platform you’re selecting depends on various factors, such as price, features, the scale of your event, and other specifications. If you wish to keep your streaming low scale, you can host live streaming over Instagram or other social media platforms. On the other hand, if you are targeting a wider audience, you can select various live streaming service providers like Dreamcast.
Step 3: Consider Appropriate Equipment
When it comes to choosing the equipment for your live streaming, a few things are pretty standard, like the camera. The device you’re selecting for your live streaming should have a well-functioning web camera. If you’re planning to attend the live streaming with a mobile phone, make sure you use a tripod. Other than that, if you want to enhance your sound quality, use a microphone. It will cancel out the background noise and make you sound more professional.
Step 4: Promote Your Event Effectively
Now that you’re all set for your event, it’s time to spread the word. All your planning and efforts can go in vain if you don’t have enough attendees at your live stream. Don’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to promoting your virtual event. Create a web page and a social media page for your event and add all relevant information there. It will enable your audience to get all the information in one place. Use your social media presence efficiently in the marketing of your upcoming event. You can also hire paid media strategists and use traditional media for the branding of your event.
Step 5: Host a Rehearsal Session
Before the main day, make sure you perform a dry run. There’s a reason for everything, and so does rehearsal. To make sure you don’t feel embarrassed in front of all your dignitaries and attendees, conduct a rehearsal session beforehand. Include all your speakers and introduce the basic technicalities so that they don’t feel any difficulties while joining the event.
Step 6: Collect Post-Event Analytics
Once your live stream gets over, make sure you go through all the event analytics. The most prominent advantage that virtual events have is that they allow you to collect real-time event analytics. This data enables you to have detailed information on your attendees’ engagement at the live stream. The reason it holds great importance is that the organizers can use the data to analyze their strategies. It allows them to know which planning worked for them and which could be executed better. Various live streaming platforms provide you with the feature of post-event analytics and enhance your experience.
What are the Features of a Live Streaming Platform?
The features that make a live streaming platform stand apart from the rest are:
While looking out for a live streaming platform, ensure it delivers High-Definition videos and cloud transcoding. It will enhance the quality of the video, ensuring your audience enjoys the streaming.
Larger Audience Reach
It is crucial to look for a platform that allows you to connect to a larger audience. It will enable you to expand your audience’s base and increase brand reach.
While looking out for a live streaming platform, ensure it is 100% secure and trustworthy. As an organizer, you would never want your audience data and other confidential data to get leaked. Therefore; make sure you find a platform that is safe, reliable, and doesn’t compromise on data security.
One of the most prominent reasons people don’t enjoy attending online events is the lack of engagement tools. But various platforms provide tools like live chat, live polls, Q&A sessions that help you make sure your attendees enjoy attending the live stream. Apart from that, streaming services also let your audience connect with fellow attendees via various communication tools. All these tools allow the organizers to retain audience engagement on the platform and increase their brand reach.
You wouldn’t want to shuffle between two-three platforms at a given time. It won’t only affect the quality of your live streaming but also cost you plenty of money. To avoid getting into a situation like this, get a platform that is an all-in-one solution.
Sharing on Social Media
We live in a world of social-media dominance where every other person has an account on any social media channel. Take advantage of the situation and get your hands on a platform that lets you share your video. It will allow you to gain more audience engagement on the stream as well as your brand.
White Labeling of Live Stream
Make sure the platform you choose allows you to white label your video. This feature enables the users to get their logo on the live streaming video. The reason behind this is simple; having a third-party logo on your video might not create a favorable impression on your audience and divert them.
How to Choose the Best Live Streaming Platform?
Here’s what you can do if you want to choose the best platform for your live streaming-
Find Your Target Audience
While finding the appropriate live stream platform, it is crucial to understand your target audience. However, some organizers believe that it is enough to know the gender and age of the audience. But, they need to know that the understanding of the potential audience goes beyond this. Analyze the newest trends and then move further with your planning.
After specifying your target audience, it’s time to define the objective of your live stream. Relate your event goals with the target audience. Having a decided aim will give your streaming a structure. Analyze the latest trends and what all people like to follow these days.
Find Your Competitors
The biggest mistake that organizers commit is they don’t study their competition. It is necessary to keep an eye on the latest happenings in the market. Understanding the kind of live streams they are producing, the platforms they are choosing, promotional strategies they are following will help you get clarity regarding your strategies and plannings.
Align Your Goals With the Platform
Pick some live streaming platforms and compare them. Align your objectives with the options and select the one that will go the best with your needs. Not only this, there are a few features that you should look for in a virtual event platform-
- Audience Engagement Tools
- Networking Tools
- Customization and Branding Features
- Live Event Analytics
Sync the Platform With the Audience
Last but not least, match the features of the live streaming service provider with the audience. Always bear it in your mind that it is the audience you’re conducting your live stream. Hence, it is of the utmost importance that you keep their convenience in mind while choosing a tool. A few things that you should look for are a user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and multi-device compatibility.
What are the Best Live Streaming Platforms?
Here are different platforms that you can choose from depending on the types of your live streaming-
A promising live streaming platform, Dreamcast allows you to conduct live streaming in a very seamless way. This platform allows streaming over the multi-content delivery network that makes sure your content reaches the maximum audience. Dreamcast lets the organizers host a 2-way video conferencing that enhances the attendees’ experience altogether. Be it corporate live streaming or any other kind of event, you can always count on Dreamcast for giving the perfect execution to your ideas.
Apart from enabling people to upload their recorded content and share it with the world, YouTube offers another impressive feature, which is YouTube Live. It permits the users to share real-time content with the world and comes with various engaging features such as live chat and other notable features. The facts and features that empower it to stand from the crowd are live communication tools and catch on various on-demand live videos. For live streaming on YouTube, all you need is a YouTube account, which almost everyone has. You can use it for several purposes, like live streaming for education and so on.
A well-known and popular tool, Instagram live is one of the most used platforms for conducting live streaming. The reason behind this is simple; it is free, easy to access, and provides excellent opportunities to build audience engagement. The gripping features of Instagram Live enable the audience to have one-on-one interaction. Not only this, Instagram Live allows brands and celebrities to expand their reach.
Another effective live streaming platform, Facebook Live allows users to share real-time content with their friends and followers. Used by many celebrities and groups, with Live streaming on Facebook, you can have real-time communication with your followers. The reason people prefer it for corporate live streaming is that it is cost-free and lets the users have real-time engagement. It enables them to know the attendees response during the live stream, and notifies the audience that enhances brand reach.
LinkedIn Live allows the user to connect with the professional community across the world. It enables the user to get approx 7 times more reactions and 24 times more comments than a pre-recorded video. This data shows that live streaming on LinkedIn is a great way to increase your brand reach and audience engagement.
What Equipment Do You Need for a Live Stream?
Here is a list of all the necessary equipment you need for a live streaming-
Laptop or Mobile Phone
It is one of the most basic requirements for a live stream. You need either a laptop or a mobile phone, depending on the platform you choose. There are a lot of live streaming services that are multi-device compatible, allowing the users to access it from a laptop or a mobile phone. You can also use a desktop, but it isn’t portable as a mobile or laptop. However, ensure you select a device that has multi USB ports.
Though laptops and desktops come with an in-built webcam, it is still advisable to select a USB webcam to ensure the video is rich in quality. Use a tripod to assure the stability of the video.
Another piece of equipment that you need to conduct a live stream is a microphone. One factor that is generally overlooked by the organizers while conducting a virtual event is the audio quality of the stream. Use a high-quality microphone that can cancel the background noise and deliver clear audio.
An audio mixer is another piece of equipment that can enhance the audio quality of your live stream. It allows you to connect various audio sources and microphones to your live streaming.
Live Streaming Platform
It is probably the most crucial requirement. A live streaming platform is where you execute all your plans and ideas. There are various services you can choose from, and experts suggest comparing a few options and then making a choice.
To ensure your live stream is firm and high in quality, you need a stable internet connection. Experts suggest the organizers use a LAN instead of Wi-Fi to ensure constant internet connectivity.
The streaming channel is where your audience will watch the stream. There are many options for the organizers to select from, be it any social media channel or their own website.
How Do You Engage People on a Live Stream?
Here are some ideas that will help you increase audience engagement on a live stream:
#Live Polls and Q&A Sessions
Use various audience engagement tools provided by your live streaming platforms like live polls, Q&A sessions, live comments, and audio/video chats. These features will allow your attendees to put across their views and queries related to the event. Not only this, these features promote two-way communication during the live stream.
#Stick to the Event Agenda
It is obvious to get carried along with the flow and get distracted from the event agenda, but these factors might affect the audience engagement rate of your live stream. Hence, it is vital to create an event flow beforehand and stick to it; nothing better if you share it with your attendees a few days before the event.
#Collaborate With Famous Faces or Organise Keynote Sessions
Collaborating with famous faces and conducting keynote sessions can boost your audience engagement rates extensively. The reason behind this is simplistic; people tend to trust the brand more if it features their favorite celebrity. Invite a speaker who belongs to the same industry. It will make it easier for the people to relate with them and add value to their experience.
#Keep the Content Short and Crisp
Adding irrelevant information to the content to make the duration long doesn’t make any sense. Apart from that, it is normal for the audience to get distracted in virtual events. Try to keep the content short and crisp; It would keep the attendees hooked to the event.
#Hype-up Your Event
People these days live two lives, one is the real one, and the other is that they live on social media. And it doesn’t take much effort to guess which one is more popular! Use the fact that everyone has a social media account wisely in your strategy. Create hype about your event on various social media channels. A few things that you can do are:
- Create a page of your event.
- Collaborate with influencers and promote your event on their pages.
- Drop-in trailers on social media.
- Start countdowns.
- Add a surprise factor.
#Ice Breaking Sessions
It is one of the most clever ideas to boost engagement at your live streaming. As a host, you need to understand that attending virtual meetings and sessions for long hours can be exhausting. One way to make the content engaging is to introduce ice-breaker sessions at the event. You can play games, have a mini dance party, or conduct a yoga session.
Another way to attract the audience is by bribing them. There’s no one who doesn’t like to receive gifts. You can come up with your merchandise and host various contests; the one who wins receives exciting goodies. You can also give away free passes or a one-on-one chat opportunity with the chief guest of the event. These offers will compel many people to attend your live stream and try out their luck.
Another excellent idea to boost audience engagement at your live streaming is to introduce the gamification feature. Various live streaming services provide AR/VR games that retain the audience even if they are bored. You can make it more exciting by introducing a leaderboard feature and exciting prizes for the winners.
#Multi-Auto Language Translation Feature
Since live streaming is accessible from all corners of the world, the audience attending it might not speak the same language as yours. Not only this, but the language block can also restrict your audience attendance rate. To ensure a higher number of attendees, introduce a multi-auto translation feature at your live streaming so that language doesn’t become a barrier.
Always keep your attendees’ convenience your utmost priority. It is because, in the end, the success of your live streaming depends entirely on your audience. Make the streaming as simple as you can for the attendees. Ensure the platform you will choose has a user-friendly interface and is easy to navigate. It will make it more manageable for the attendees to make their way through the platform.
The two prominent reasons people attend events are to either learn something new or build connections. Make sure your event provides them either of the two opportunities; brownie points if it lets them do both. Incorporate networking features in your live streaming that will enable your attendees to connect with fellow attendees seamlessly.
How to Promote Your Live Stream?
Effectively promoting an event is as important as planning and executing it. All your brilliant ideas, hard work, and money will go in vain, and nothing will make sense until there isn’t enough audience to watch the stream.
Here are some powerful ideas that you can use to promote your live stream:
#Before the Streaming:
- Schedule the Streaming: Begin with the promotions of your streaming as soon as you’ve decided on the subject and date. The reason behind this is simple, promoting the event impactfully isn’t a single-day task and requires effort and time. It will give your potential viewers a hint of your event and allow them to plan their schedules accordingly.
- Social Media Announcement: Since it is the age of social media, you can’t afford to miss out on using it to promote your live stream. The moment you’ve decided on your topic, declare it on all your channels. However, You don’t need to announce the date in the first post itself.
-Here are a few factors you can incorporate to make it more impactful:
- Thumbnail: Create an eye-catching thumbnail of your post and upload it on various social media platforms. Get your creative side on the table and make it captivating enough to grab your potential audience’s attention.
- Title: Your title would probably be the first thing the audience will know about your event; make sure it holds their attention. Not only this, add sufficient keywords to attract the search engine rankings.
- Description: Don’t forget to attach an enlightening and illuminating event information text to the post. Keep it short and easy to understand, and don’t forget to optimize it.
- Hashtags: Create your event hashtag that your attendees can use while posting their posts. Also, keep a check on the trending hashtags to maximize your reach.
- Banners: Design creative banners and post them on the home pages of your social media channels. However, while posting, make sure they are informative and contain all the necessary details of your live streaming.
- Be a Part of Online Groups: Join social media communities and groups and post about your upcoming live streaming. You can also use a personalized messaging feature to announce your live stream.
- Build a Team: Build your team on social media and promote your live stream efficiently. The team would compromise your loyal followers; you can ask them to promote your event. Offer them incentives and other perks in return. It would help you reach more people at a time and spread the word effectively.
- Set Reminders on Social Media: Another impactful step of promoting your live stream is by setting reminders. It would be beneficial if you use social media since most of the population is active there. If not this, you can also use different media, for example, billboards, pamphlets, and more. It won’t only promote your event but also keep your potential attendees excited.
- Write Blogs: One of the most underrated ways of promoting your live streaming is writing blog posts. Collaborate with some renowned blog writers and promote your upcoming live stream on their page. Include all the details in the blog regarding your live streaming, and again, don’t forget to optimize it.
- Drop-in Trailers: Promote your event by dropping in exciting trailers on social media and other media platforms. Keep your audience excited by combining a suspensive factor in it. Include gripping music and eye-catching clips to build up the excitement.
- Use Email and Traditional Media Marketing: While others might overlook it, you don’t! Make use of Email and traditional media marketing techniques to boost up the number of views and attendees. Don’t spam the inboxes. However, roll out newsletters and mailers at least twice or thrice a week.
- Collaborate With Social Media Influencers: One prominent way to promote your upcoming event is to collaborate with social media influencers. This strategy can help you boost your audience attendance rate. It is because these influencers have a decent number of followers; hence, they will help you spread the word efficiently.
- Do Effective Branding: While posting your promotional content anywhere, make sure you include your logos and visual content that promote your content. These elements will help you brand your content.
- Use Case Studies and Success Stories: It is an impressive and effortless way of promoting your live stream. The reason is simple, sharing various live streaming success stories will make people trust and relate to you more.
- Use Paid Advertisements: To make sure the global audience knows about your live streaming, you can use the paid advertisement strategy. The paid advertisement strategy is a unique way to promote your brand; make use of it with full efficacy if the budget is not a restriction in your case.
- Maintain Consistency: No matter how impressive and unique strategies you have planned, if you’re not harmonious with whatever you’re doing, nothing will make sense. Make use of minimum techniques, but ensure you’re being consistent with it. It will give you maximum results and help you with the marketing of your live streaming.
#During The Streaming:
- Capture Your Attendees’ Attention: The average attention span of an adult is less, and when we say less, we mean 10-15 seconds. So, as an organizer, you have to understand that it is a matter of those few seconds. Plan your content effectively; make it captivating enough to hold on to the attendees’ attention.
- Stream Your Event on Multiple Platforms: To get more views and audience on your video, stream it on more than one platform. You can use social media platforms for live streaming simultaneously. Taking your stream to more than one platform will help it come across more audiences, eventually increasing the number of views and expanding brand reach.
- Welcome New Joiners: Not all your attendees need to join the live streaming at the same time. They will take their own time and join it when they find it convenient. Hence, make sure whenever you find a new set of attendees at your event, always reintroduce yourself and your subject to them. It will keep your attendees hooked and engaged with the stream.
- Engage Your Attendees: Gaining more attendees isn’t enough; you need to maintain the numbers also. To ensure the attendees stay with you till the end, use engagement tools provided by your live streaming platform. Several tools can help you boost engagement rates, like Live Polls, conducting Q&A sessions, surveys, gamification features, and many more. Also, ask your attendees to share it with others; it will help you get more likes on your video and expand your brand reach.
#After Live Streaming:
- Enable Download and Replay Option: Once the live stream is over, make it download accessible and save it for the people to watch later. It will allow people to re-watch the video multiple times and share more on their end. Use a live streaming platform that offers this feature, and you can avail of it conveniently for the maximum reach of your video.
- Curate a Podcast: It’s generally about the content that gains people’s maximum attention, nothing more, nothing less. Make it easier for people to listen to your stream by curating it in a playlist. It will allow people to go through the stream while doing any other task. Not only this, but it will also enable them to share it with others more conveniently.
- Take Follow-Up With Your Attendees: Once the live streaming is over, take follow-ups from your attendees. It is a crucial step that organizers generally tend to overlook. However, it can cause much difference in your audience reach. Following up with your attendees can help you form long-lasting bonds with them. You can send a follow-up mail to your attendees and ask for their feedback on the streaming that will help you improve your future strategies.
How Do You Make a Stream Visually Appealing?
Here are a few ideas that will help you make your live stream a feast to the eyes:
- Thumbnail: Unleash your inner craftsperson and design an eye-catching thumbnail for your video. Make sure you include all the required information in it, such as the subject, date, time, keynote speaker’s details. You can use it while uploading the recording of live streaming video or promoting your upcoming live stream.
- Countdown Timer: Use the count down timer to build the hype about your event and build up the excitement regarding your event.
- Intro and Outro: Make eye-catching intros and outros for your live streaming. You can use the videos before and after streaming your video.
- Backdrop Images: To make your streaming visually appealing, you can use backdrop images while streaming the video. Not only this, add pictures in the background while rolling out mailers, creating posters and banners.
What Are Some Tips and Best Practices for Live Streaming?
Here are some tips that you can inculcate in your live streaming to make it a memorable experience for you and your audience-
- Keep Your Streaming Minimal: Keep your live streaming minimal. Including too many features means there will be more chances of malfunctioning, something you would never want to happen.
- Keep Plan B Ready: Play smart by always keeping a backup plan. Emergencies come invited, and having a plan B will invariably save you from getting embarrassed in front of your attendees.
- Ensure Maximum Audio and Video Clarity: Since there are no retakes in live streaming, ensure your audio and video are working perfectly. Make sure you place your lighting sources accordingly and use microphones to keep the background noises minimum. Wear clothes that go perfectly with the occasion and are not too flashy for live streaming.
- Perform a Dry Run: They say it right, ” Proper preparation prevents poor performance.” Doing that extra round of preparation can never go wrong. Perform a test run before your main day. Check if the internet is working accurately or not, also make some keynotes that will ensure you don’t miss out on anything. Even though it is a live event, planning it will make it a lot easier for you.
- Engage Your Audience: Live events are a great way to increase audience engagement and enhance your brand reach, given there are features that keep the attendees hooked to the event. To ensure your attendees don’t regret signing up for the event and find your live streaming interesting, include features like Q&A sessions and live polls. These characteristics of your live stream will make your audience feel involved and make your virtual event more effective.
- Choose Live Streaming Platform Wisely: No matter how prepared you are, everything comes down to the live streaming platform that you have chosen for your event. Saying the success of your virtual event depends on the live streaming service provider won’t be untrue. Hence, compare two-three options while choosing the live streaming platform.
- Handle Mistakes Humorously: Though it is always good to keep in mind that practice leads to perfection, you should also not forget that it is okay to make mistakes. If mistakes happen try to handle them with a punch; it will connect you with your audience.
- Ensure the Stability of Your Internet Connection: Ensure your internet is working properly. Use a LAN instead of Wi-Fi; it will help you improve the speed of your live stream and deliver a top-notch experience.
We hope this blog has cleared all your doubts regarding live streaming. If you’re looking forward to hosting one, book a demo with Dreamcast now!